Spalding DeDecker’s construction engineering group forms partnerships with owners to observe the construction of infrastructure such as roads, pedestrian pathways, highways, bridges, airports, and utilities.
Our team has worked with developers, municipalities, counties, states, and the federal government. We understand that our clients have a lot on their minds. Project controls are properly understood, expectations are clear, and responsibility is appropriately assigned. Our track record in meeting budgets, time-frames, and safety consistently results in quality projects with less headaches.
Tech this Out
The Spalding DeDecker Web Portal allows remote monitoring of any project. Updates, daily reports, design plans, communications, and approvals are accessed through this system and become part of the project file.
Many of our engineers have more than 30 years of experience in construction monitoring – including specialized areas of deep sewer and tunnel construction, pump stations, utilities systems, and roadway, bridge, and drainage construction.
Our engineers, contract administrators, and construction technicians are located in field offices or on-site to provide daily supervision and inspection. Our staff is eager to climb bridges, test drive roadways, and make our clients’ lives easier – and we are licensed to do so in many states. [link to map]
Construction Engineering Services:
- Construction Contract Administration (CCA)
- Facilitate Pre-Construction Meetings
- Coordinate Project Scheduling
- Host Progress Meetings
- Coordinate with Public Agencies
- Prepare Progress Pay Estimates
- Participate in Project Cost Control
- Contract Document Interpretation
- Construction Claim Negotiation
- Prepare Project Close-Out Documents
- Construction Observation
- Prepare Daily Progress Reports
- Witness Quality Assurance Tests
- Confirm Project Pay Quantities
- Prepare / Review Record Drawings
- Construction Staking and Layout
- Material Testing Coordination
- Soil Erosion & Sedimentation Control Inspection