This Land is Your Land
Spalding DeDecker provides land development design and engineering for commercial, educational, and residential projects including retail and office centers, subdivisions, condominiums, K-12 and Higher Ed schools, and healthcare facilities.
The Right Tools for the Job
We like to work the land. Our team knows land development can be challenging – government regulations, local restrictions, and environmental concerns are just a few issues that can complicate any project. It’s not just knowing where to dig. It’s having clear expectations and moving in the right direction.
Coordination among the owner, architect, and municipalities is just as important as working machinery. Along with their professional skills, our team members are really, really good communicators. Less confusion equals more return on investment and more satisfied clients.
We’ll tell you what we think – but we’ll listen to you first. Our clients’ requisites for success drive our team to create imaginative and cost-effective ways to resolve issues. Our resources are in-house for a comprehensive package. The Spalding DeDecker reputation facilitates speed and efficiency through government and agency approvals.
The land is always greener – when you are focused on sustainability. LEED accredited team members know how to develop projects with sustainability. With eco-smart construction and development methods, we provide Green Site Design for LEED Projects Accreditation with the US Green Building Council.
Spalding DeDecker has produced more consistent, detailed and accurate work than any other company I have worked with, and their documents have enjoyed an exemplary record of acceptance with state and municipal plan reviewers.
– John Miliacca, AIA, Senior Associate/Project Manager
TMP Associates, Inc.
Land Development Services:
- Asset Management
- Bidding Phase Assistance
- Client Representation and Expert Witness Services
- Construction Inspection and Contractor Payment Certifications
- Construction Specifications
- Earthwork Analysis
- Federal, State, and Local Construction Permit Acquisition
- Floodplain and Wetland Investigation and Mitigation Design
- Grading and Paving Design
- Landscape Architectural Design
- Pavement Management Systems
- Retaining Wall / Seawall Design
- Sanitary Sewer, Water Main, and Storm Sewer Design
- Site Planning
- Site Selection and Feasibility Studies
- Stormwater Management Studies and Design
- Site and Utility Master Planning
- Sustainable / Green Site Design for LEED Projects Accreditation with the US Green Building Council
- Traffic Engineering, Traffic Studies, and Signal Design
- Value Engineering Analysis
- Wetland Assessments
- Woodland Mapping