Mid-sized consulting and surveying firm seeking a Civil CAD Designer who will work closely with our Land Development group. In this position, you will use your experience in performing skilled and detailed civil site design plans.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform detailed calculations, quantity take-offs, and other design details on commercial, residential, and educational projects for independent clients as well as architects.
- Work in AutoCAD platform to produce the construction documents.
- Work independently as well as collaborate with a team on some projects.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- AutoCAD Proficiency required.
- 5-10 years of related experience.
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills, and attention to detail required.
- Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) preferred.
- Civil 3D experience is preferred.
- Associates degree or higher preferred; High School Diploma or GED required.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Work in an office; regularly work at a desk.
- Occasional site visits.
- Stand and walk; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Competitive wages offered with excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K and Stock ownership.
- Spalding DeDecker is a drug-free workplace; all candidates will undergo a background check and must pass drug and alcohol screening.
Please submit resume via email, fax, or mail to:
ATTN: Human Resources
905 South Boulevard East
Rochester Hills, MI 48307fax: (248) 844-5404