Mid-sized consulting and surveying firm seeking a Civil Engineering CAD Designer who will work closely with our Municipal Engineering group. In this position, you will use your experience in performing skilled and detailed utility, roadway and non-motorized pathway design plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform detailed calculations, quantity take-offs, and other design details on water, sanitary, storm sewer, roadway, non-motorized pathway and park projects.
- Work in AutoCAD Civil 3D platform to produce the construction documents.
- Work independently as well as collaborate with a team on some projects.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- AutoCAD Proficiency required.
- 5-10 years of related experience.
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills, and attention to detail required.
- Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) preferred.
- Civil 3D experience is required.
- Associates degree or higher preferred; High School Diploma or GED required.
Work Environment / Physical Demands
- Work in an office; regularly work at a desk.
- Occasional site visits.
- Stand and walk; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- competitive wages offered with excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K and Stock ownership.
- Spalding DeDecker is a drug-free workplace; all candidates will undergo a background check and must pass drug and alcohol screening.
Please submit resume via email, fax, or mail to:
ATTN: Human Resources
905 South Boulevard East
Rochester Hills, MI 48307fax: (248) 844-5404